30 GOOD REASONS TO STUDY AT CAD4ALL COLLEGE
- A Private Training College specializing in exciting, innovative, in-demand and sought-after qualifications.
- Private accredited college which creates a safer and conducive learning environment for the learner.
- Nationally accredited with Construction SETA (CETA).
- SAQA aligned qualifications.
- Internationally accredited with City and Guilds.
- 4M CAD and AutoCAD Certiport approved Centre.
- Maths literacy as entrance requirement for most qualifications.
- Facilitator led and outcomes based training.
- CAD4ALL specialises in training corporate companies and students.
(We train industry needed qualifications in the private sector.)
View our website for a list of the major corporations preferring to use CAD4ALL as a service provider.
- JOB PLACEMENTS:
CAD4ALL has links with many industry leaders, organisations and corporate companies.
Requests are received from these companies for qualified, competent CAD4ALL students.
- Students will learn on actual current industry projects and not simulated settings.
- CAD4ALL qualifications are structured to make learning exciting and less challenging.
CAD4ALL offers both action soccer and indoor cricket at no additional cost to the learner.
Other extra-mural activities available are hiking, outreach community work, excursions and more.
- The majority of our qualifications are declared critical and scarce skills in South Africa.
- TERMLY COMPANY SITE VISITS:
Excursions relating to course content exposing the learner to the industry.
- Interest free in-house payment plans available from CAD4ALL.
- Autodesk, Microsoft and Adobe International certifications.
- Flexible and full time study options available from CAD4ALL.
- International recognition from certifying bodies.
- Lecturers are professional and qualified in their field.
- Lecturers are available to assist with queries outside of class hours via our online portal.
- Class sizes are small, allowing the students to receive greater attention.
- External moderation and certification on qualifications.
- In-depth career consulting to ensure you are set on the correct career path.
- Relationships with industries that improves the chances of learners obtaining their choice of employment on completion of their qualifications.
- Excellent pass rates.
- State of the art technology and leading software.
- CAD4ALL offers optional free career and soft skills courses for enrolled learners on selected Saturday mornings.
- CAD4ALL hosts monthly networking functions with corporate companies, learners are also exposed.
- Affordability: Our qualifications annual tuition fees are extremely affordable in comparison to other institutions.